PART NUMBER INFORMATION
PART NO: 095000-5220
ALTERNATE PART NO:095000-5223 / 095000-5224 / 095000-5225 / 095000-5226
OEM (HINO) PART NO: 23910-1240 / 23670-E0340 / 23670-E0341 / 239101240 / 23670E0340 / 23670E0341
APPLICATION: HIGHWAY / COMMERCIAL VEHICLE
MODEL: 700 SERIES
FUEL TYPE: DIESEL
BRAND: DENSO X-CHANGE
CORE CHARGE: $55 PER INJECTOR (INCLUDED IN PRICE)
CORE DEPOSIT: $55 PER INJECTOR (INCLUDED IN PRICE)
A core deposit of $55 per injector has already been added to the final amount and will be refunded on return of your injectors.
WHY DENSO X-CHANGE?
- Denso remanufactured injectors are subjected to testing that far exceeds the voltages and temperatures experienced in vehicle conditions to ensure quality standards are achieved.
- The compensation coding is generated using the same process as is carried out for new injectors; Denso software provides the correct Denso unique code for that injector.
- Injectors are processed in batches; 2 out of every 30 injectors are randomly selected by Denso and sent to Japan for quality checking. One injector is dismantled, checking the quality of repair with the other injector tested using factory equipment to ensure the correct coding has been assigned. Once this quality assurance testing has been performed the batch is then released to the market.
- The Denso calibration code that is generated for the injector must be accepted by the ECU. The vehicle manufacturer specifies the criteria and Denso calibration coding must meet this specification to ensure that emission regulations, power and economy standards are achieved. Only Denso remanufactured injectors can achieve these stringent standards.
Please provide in the comments ALL part numbers stamped on the side of the injector body or full vehicle information (i.e. make, model, production date) so the correct injectors are dispatched.Ensure that you have supplied all of the requestedinformation prior to fitment of the supplied injectors as if theinjectors are not correct they will not code into the ECU. If injectors are fitted they cannot be returned for refund.
CODING COMMON RAIL INJECTORS
The suppliedcommon rail injectors require codingto each cylinder by an authorised workshop that hosts the correct diagnostic equipment.
- WEIGHT1.0 kg
- STOCKStock is low, contact us for options
Free shipping - Australia Wide
For all orders over $99
Have a question?
Not showing in stock? Our supply options don’t end here:
Give us a call on 1300 305 359 to chat about options.
Core Deposit Information
Core Deposits have already been added to the final amount you see on page. This amount is fully refunded upon receiving the old (exchange) unit back and the core return meets the relevant acceptance criteria. Contact us to discuss freight options to return the old unit.
If you have a trade account log in with Denco Diesel and Turbo your appplicable core deposits will be in the price shown when logged in. Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding the core deposit for you specifically.