Expert Repairs / Professional Service / Fast Turnaround / Genuine Parts / Warranty
Sick of waiting weeks for turbocharger repairs?
Denco Diesel and Turbo can get you back on the road fast! We carry out repairs for all turbochargers factory fitted to petrol and diesel, and worst case scenario we can supply you with a brand new genuine replacement!
Passenger cars and 4WD Turbos - we've got you covered!
Agricultural Turbos - we've got you covered!
Off-highway machinery turbos - we've got you covered!
Heavy vehicle turbos - we've got you covered!
Marine turbos - we've got you covered!
Mining turbos - we've got you covered!
Turbo Repair Servicing
With all repairs carried out at Denco Diesel and Turbo the turbine wheel and shaft is balanced using our Heinz and Redat balancers. This is a critical part of the repair process to eliminate shaft motion and minimise any potential noise.
Our fully equipped machine shop ensures that any machining and welding involved in rebuilding your turbocharger is carried out at the highest standards.
When we receive your turbo in for repair it will go through our rebuild procedure as follows:
- Strip and cleaning of individual parts
- Assess parts for wear, test actuator (if internally gated)
- Quote on repair (our quotation is sent to you free of charge - if you do not goproceed with the job no charge will be sent out to you for assessment, however we can not reassemble a turbocharger with faulty parts due to warranty issues so you would receive the turbocharger back in piece parts)
If you do proceed with the rebuild, parts quoted for replacement are fitted during turbo assembly as per manufacturers specifications and rotors are balanced.
NOTE: Only GENUINE parts are used in repairs of your turbocharger which ensures the turbocharger is rebuilt to manufacturers specifications and ensures the quality you pay for.
All repairs carried out at Denco Diesel and Turbo are backed with 12 months warranty.
Turbocharger Sales and Services
Denco Diesel and Turbo are Australian distributors for:
Identifying your turbocharger is the first step in replacement and the team at Denco Diesel and Turbo have the training and know how to do this for you quickly and efficiently. As Australia’s largest turbocharger stockists in the one warehouse we hold not just the fast moving items but also the hard to find turbochargers as well. If we do not have the turbo or parts in stock we can source one for you in a timely manner.
Our huge range of turbos and parts include (but not limited to):
- Passenger car and 4WD - Petrol (Gasoline) and Diesel (e.g. Nissan, Toyota, Holden, Audi, VW etc)
- Commercial Vans (e.g. Ford, Mercedes Benz, Fiat, Iveco etc)
- Agricultural (e.g. John Deere, Case IH, Ford New Holland etc)
- Heavy Vehicle (e.g. CAT, Cummins, Detroit, Scania, Volvo etc)
- Industrial and Off Highway (e.g. Komatsu, JCB, Liebherr, Hitachi etc)
- Marine (e.g. MTU Detroit, Volvo-Penta, Steyr)
- Gensets (e.g. Deutz, Perkins)
So whether it is repair of your turbo or supply of a new unit, Denco Diesel and Turbo has the solution for you!