COVID-19 has created a lot of uncertainty around Australia and the world. At Denco, protecting our staff and customers is our highest priority and we are evolving with the situation to ensure we are here, ready, and open.
Our mission has always been to be one of Australia’s largest stockists and we are well equipped to respond to the global situation to continue to fulfill orders from our extensive warehouse stock. In the event that the situation changes, any impact to our operational procedures will be promptly communicated to all of our customers.
If you have any questions or specific enquiries, please call or email.
We want to thank you for being one of our valued customers and wish you good health to you and your family in this time.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
The following policies have been implemented in our warehouse for customers:
- Maximum of 2 customers at the counter at any one time. If there are 2 customers already inside, please wait outside 1.5 metres apart
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings or customers from identified COVID hotspots.
- Please use the marked lines as guidance for social distancing.
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the warehouse
FREIGHT AND DELIVERY
- All freight deliveries and pickups should be made without physical contact and using safe COVID practices. This includes drivers maintaining physical distance, including pick up points, meal breaks, and not sharing items such as cigarettes.
Orders are being dispatched in normal time frames and supply chains are not yet affected, however we are experiencing especially long delays via Australia Post. Western Australia air freight has been taking up to 3 days and our freight to the US can have significant delays currently.
Please note if you require faster shipping via our online store you will need to select courier options at checkout, as Australia Post has a significant backlog. You can read more on the impact COVID-19 is having on Australia Post here https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
To keep up to date with COVID-19 please follow the Department of Health website at